At this presentation, I will be discussing the following:
- How code switching can help individuals communicate more effectively
- Differences between Standard American English and French language systems
- American English sounds French people usually struggle to pronounce
- The process of changing an accent (accent modification)
- Strategies to help you change your accent
- American English intonation and stress patterns
- Helpful resources for people wanting to improve their accents
And much more
I want to thank Sybille Ozanian for inviting me to present.
I look forward to meeting those of you who will be attending!